A genuine Galician hamlet full of charm
This impressive collection of rural houses near the Portodemouros reservoir will provide a unique experience. In the Casa do Cura you are less than 2 kilometres from another of our fantastic houses, Casa Farruco.
We have restored all the buildings at Casa do Cura, with particular attention to the conservation and maintenance of architectural features typical of Galician culture. Inside you can enjoy a welcoming and homely feel coupled with the comfort of a twenty-first century hotel.
The generous common areas at Casa do Cura invite you to enjoy Nature, which surrounds the house, to enjoy a barbecue with friends and family or to enjoy a quiet evening on any of the terraces.
The setting of Casa do Cura is perfect for switching off from everyday concerns and savouring the peace and quiet of the countryside from a calm and comfortable base.
Why do our customers choose us?
The Casa do Cura apartments
This hamlet offers our guests three apartments: a two-person apartment, another for four people and another for six.
As in all Naturlar houses, the two-person apartment has been fully adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
Each apartment has been carefully decorated to make it welcoming and authentic. All apartments have a fully-equipped kitchen, sitting room with TV, wi-fi throughout, heating and fireplace, en suite in each bedroom and laundry service.
Do you want to bring you pet? Pets are welcome at all Naturlar houses, so you can enjoy your stay even more.
The common areas have barbecues, so you can enjoy a real Galician churrascada in the garden. If you don’t want to cook, we can tell you about our home delivery service for guests. There is also free parking.
Very close to Casa do Cura there are places to buy everything you might need during your stay with us. Don’t hesitate to ask for information about restaurants, supermarkets or any other establishment.
How do I get to Casa do Cura?
The easiest way is from Arzúa or Melide:
- Go to the Avenida de Lugo, the road that crosses the town. Near the Casa Teodora restaurant take the turning to Lema-Villantime-Santismo (DP-7901).
- Carry on on the DP-7901. You will pass a crossroads with a turning to the right towards Maroxo and to Teiraboa on the left. Carry straight on and you will pass a lunch restaurant O Refuxio. Then you will go through San Miguel and Villantime, then another crossroads (Villantime on the left and Montelongo on the right).
- Carry straight on on the DP-7901 and cross the bridge over the river Boente. You will enter Concello de Santiso, carry straight on. Pass a junction with Villantime on the left and Sardecoiro on the right. You will come to a second crossroads, turn right towards Pazo Vilar da Ferreiros (CP-4603).
- After a few minutes on this road, you will see a turning to Visantoña on the right and you will see the first signs for Naturlar Casa do Cura. Follow the signs for 10 minutes and you will reach your destination.
- Entrando por la vía principal, llegará a un desvío dirección Visantoña-Ribadulla (CP 4603).
- Tome dicho desvío y continúe siempre en línea recta. Dejará a mano izquierda un desvío a O Real-San Cosme y posteriormente un cruce Alvite-A Veiga-O Casal (izq) – A Florida (dcha); atravesará los lugares de A Costa y Quintela y un cruce que a mano derecha conduce a Ribeiro-Riazón-San Román.
- Siempre en la misma vía, llegará a un nuevo cruce que debe seguir recto dirección Pazo Vilar de Ferreiros.
- Transcurridos unos minutos, encontrará a mano derecha un desvío a Visantoña y justo en ese mismo punto comienza la señalización de Naturlar-Casa Farruco. Sígala, en 10 minutos estará en su punto de destino.
- Entrando pola vía principal, chegará a un desvío dirección Visantoña-Ribadulla (CP 4603).