Have an unforgettable holiday in our NATURLAR houses and enjoy them twice as much with all our offers and promotions.
AN AUTHENTIC GALICIAN VILLAGE FILLED WITH CHARM
This impressive set of rural homes, located near the Portodemouros reservoir, will allow you to have a unique experience. Casa do Cura is less than 2km from another of our fantastic houses, Casa Farruco.
We have carefully renovated all the buildings which make up Casa do Cura, paying special attention to the preservation and maintenance of the architectural elements of our culture. Thus, inside, you will be able to enjoy a welcoming, homely atmosphere without giving up the comfort of a 21st century hotel.
Large gardensThe large communal areas of Casa do Cura invite you to enjoy the nature surrounding the property, savour a barbecue in good company or enjoy a peaceful evening on any of the homes’ terraces.
Tranquillity and disconnectionThe surroundings of Casa do Cura are perfect for disconnecting from day to day life and savouring the tranquillity of the countryside in a peaceful, comfortable atmosphere.
CASA DO CURA SERVICES
This small rural town offers you three apartments: one for 2 people, one for 4 and another for 6.
- Free parking
- Pets permitted
- One adapted apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with TV
- Full, private bathroom
- Heating and fireplace
- Gardened areas
Each one of the apartments has been decorated with special attention to details, with the objective of creating a welcoming, authentic atmosphere. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with TV, Wi-Fi network throughout the house, heating and fireplace, private bathroom in the rooms and laundry service.
As in all Naturlar houses, one of the apartments is fully adapted for people with reduced mobility.
In the outdoor communal areas there are spaces for barbecues, where you can savour authentic Galician grilled meats in the garden. Additionally, you will find free parking for guests.
If you wish to stay with your pet, animals are welcome in all Naturlar houses, allowing you to enjoy your stay even more.
SurroundingsVery near to Casa do Cura there are several establishments where you can buy everything you may need during your stay with us. Don’t hesitate to request information about restaurants, supermarkets and any other type of business.
Food to orderIf you don’t feel like cooking, we offer the service of food to order. You just have to let us know in advance. Ask without commitment and we will explain in more detail.
SURROUNDINGS AND ACTIVITIES
Discover all the experiences that our NATURLAR houses offer you
Casa Do Cura
Santiso, 15808, A Coruña
The easiest way is from Arzúa or from Melide:
- Go to Avenida de Lugo, which is the road passing through the town. Near the Casa Teodora restaurant, turn toward Lema-Villantime-Santiso (DP-7901)
- Continue on the DP-7901 without turning off it. You will pass a crossroads with a right turn toward Maroxo and a left turn to Teiraboa. Continue straight on, passing the O Refuxio barbecue picnic area on the left. After this, you will pass the parishes of San Miguel and Villantime, then passing another crossroads with turns on both sides of the road (the left goes toward Villantime and the right toward Montelongo).
- Continue straight on the DP-7901, and cross the bridge over the Boente river. You will enter Concello de Santiso and must continue straight on, without turning. You will pass a crossroads, with turns toward Vilardomonte on the left and Sardecoiro on the right. Next, you will reach a second crossroads, where you must turn right toward Pazo Vilar de Ferreiros (CP-4603).
- On this road, after a few minutes, you will see a turn toward Visantoña on the right. At this point, signs start for Naturlar-Casa do Cura. Follow the signs for 10 minutes and you will reach the destination.
- Entering by the main road, you will reach a turn toward Visantoña-Ribadulla (CP 4603).
- Take this turn and continue straight on. Pass a left turn to O Real-San Cosme and subsequently a crossroads with turns to Alvite-A Veiga-O Casal (left) – A Florida (right); you will pass A Costa and Quintela and a crossroads which has a right turn leading to Ribeiro-Riazón-San Román.
- On the same road, you will reach another crossroads, where you must continue straight on toward Pazo Vilar de Ferreiros.
- After a few minutes, on the right you will see a turn to Visantoña; at this point, signage for Naturlar-Casa do Cura begins. Follow it, and in 10 minutes you will reach your destination.
- Entering by the main road, you will reach a turn toward Visantoña-Ribadulla (CP 4603)